Good afternoon everyone. I'm sure you've seen the latest update from the Government, which of course leads to updates and changes for us. The changes are in place as from today, so when you next visit the club the changes will be in place.
Please remember that these are not things we implement to be difficult or over cautious. They are legal requirements and we are all trying to help protect our members, staff and future of our club. There are now hefty fines associated for individuals and also premises if they don't adhere, so please help us avoid this and follow the new measures, which are:
- QR Code to be scanned when arriving at the club (even for water activities and club is closed) as well as our signing in and out sheet
- Table service only, drinks will be placed on your table on a tray for you to remove and card payment taken at tables. Staff will be wearing face coverings / visors when they aren't behind the bar to protect you and themselves
- No moving from table to table
- Maximum of 6 people per table
- All customers HAVE to vacate premises by 10pm, so last orders is now at 9.30pm and time at 9.45pm to ensure this can happen
- Face coverings to be worn at all times (unless exempt for medical reasons) when entering the club or leaving your table (thank you to all who have been doing this already).
As said above, we are doing what is legally required and we want to keep the club open. Please also do not visit the club if you have any COVID symptoms, if this happens and you test positive for COVID we will probably have to close the club for a while.
Thank you ever so much for your support with all this and the constant changes we have to make, we really do appreciate it.